Monday 17 November 2008

Alicia Pearce

Using Photoshop
Today I have been learing how to use Photoshop for the first time. My teacher gave me a booklet of instructions of what to do. I logged on to the computer and started by exploring all the different areas, like what the different icons are used for. In the booklet there were some tasks to do so i started by doing them. One of the tasks was to create a background image as if it was for a magazine. I recieved a image from the interenet and tried different ways of presenting the image, like different colours and different postitions on the page.
Overall I thought using Photoshop was actually quite difficult. I started off just trying different things but after a while it became a little easier once I new what the icons were for. My aim for the next lesson is to be able to add text to my image to make it look a little more like a magazine cover.

No comments: